[Owasp-board] What working session will convince you to come to the Summit

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 17:52:31 UTC 2010

Thanks Jeremiah, you will be missed :(

I'm CCing the Summit team to make sure we capture your ideas.

Team, we need to figure out who should we get to lead such 'Grow the
industry' working session, any ideas?

In some ways, the lack of investment in Application Security (when for
example compared with Network Security) is a good example of the lack of
focus/understanding from the people controlling the budgets.

Dinis Crua