[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] FW: Questions about OWASP support to local chapters

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 16:44:51 UTC 2010

On the topic of AppSec Brazil, I think those guys set a good precedent by
having direct involvement from a Board Member (i.e me) and the conferences
committee (Mark went there). I was involved in the Conference planning,
received the 100s (if not thousands) of emails sent to the conference
mailing list, and in numerous occasions provided them with financial support
(when they needed/requested).

This means that if (and that is still an if) Brazil needs a reimbursement,
it will done with total visibility, support and understanding from OWASP

Dinis Cruz