[Owasp-board] FW: VOTE REQUIRED: Re-allocation of non-used funds from exiting 2010 150K budget to the OWASP Summit 2011

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 15:10:34 UTC 2010

Great, thank you.  So I have Jeff, Seba, Dinis, Tom, and Eoin with YES.
This is a majority, so I will work with Alison to reallocate funds not used
in the 2010 budget to the Summit budget.

This will not include any chapter funds that may be moved to the Summit
budget as well.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403