[Owasp-board] VOTE REQUIRED: Re-allocation of non-used funds from exiting 2010 150K budget to the OWASP Summit 2011

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 14:07:41 UTC 2010

Taking ALL committee members is an objective that I have, but since there
are a number of NEW committee members we have some priority issues (i.e.
some of them are not the 'first in line' to be sponsored).

We are still working on the 'Ranking System' for how to prioritize the
following type of Summit Attendees: Project Leaders, Chapter Leaders, New
Committee Members,  Recommitted Committee members, Historic OWASP Leaders
and Special Invitations to Key Industry Players  (the ones currently covered
are: OWASP Board, Summit Team and Active Committee Members)

Thanks

Dinis