[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] * IMPORTANT EMAIL *

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Dec 20 14:01:54 UTC 2010

I just want to give Tom a massive Thumbs up, since the email below was
absolutely brilliant

This is something that was long overdue, it will trigger the cleaning of the
chapters and will allow Kate the space to remove a lot of dead wood we
currently have in our chapter-land.

My only worry is that the 15th of January will be a bit late to have the
final number of the amount to transfer to the Summit Leaders travel fund
(specially when flights will cost more then)

I was speaking with Kate and there are a number of chapters that *have
budgets but had no metting in 2010* (her number was 9k but she has not
looked at all chapters). So there is a case here that we *shouldn't wait for
them to respond and we should allocated their amount strait away to the
Summit* (so that we can start booking the flights sooner rather than later)

What do you think?

Dinis Cruz