[Owasp-board] Fwd: Working groups are actual templates now...

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Dec 19 11:40:45 UTC 2010

Board, FYI, so that you get a picture of how hard Sarah is working.

The email below was sent at 5:20am on a Sunday. This is after we had a call
earlier today at midnight her time (she is in MSP) to talk about a bunch of
Summit related logistics (including what she just did (which is not a
trivial MediaWiki change))

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
*Date:* 19 December 2010 11:26:22 GMT
*To:* Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>, dinis cruz <
dinis.cruz at owasp.org>,  Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Working groups are actual templates now...*

I will explain more in a follow up email after I get some sleep. But I have
made all the working group pages actual templates so they are easy to use.
Also if you go to the working group page and click "view" next to the
working group page row -- you will see that group's page, and can edit it.
Just go check it out and i think you will see its better.

I'm getting some sleep now.

I did all the wiki edits that were on the list except for finishing the
FAQ.... for tomorrow i guess!

Sarah

--
OWASP Global Summit Organizing Committee

Dir: 651-233-6334
skype: sarah.baso
sarah.baso at owasp.org <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>