[Owasp-board] Fwd: Updated Financials

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Dec 19 06:25:31 UTC 2010

Board, please read the thread below to see a good example of the 'Spending
Money' paralysis I keep talking about and problem that occurs when our
leaders freak out with the prospect of spending OWASP Money (can you spot
the dynamics at play?)

The problem here is that the Summit team is starting to lose energy and is
also spending a lot of time in this, instead of the areas of the Summit that
will make it a (even greater) success

Note that we are not talking here about an 'out of control' spending spree!!
The core of the Summit team (Jason, Lorna and Sarah) are doing an amazing
job and they are squeezing every dollar they can! But there is a point where
it is just not worth it, and we are really close to that point now.

I have a plan for the Summit Financials which I will propose next

Dinis Cruz