[Owasp-board] Call with Richard

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Dec 16 16:25:55 UTC 2010

The full results are everything that board members entered into the
first online form that was sent out which asked for up to 5 core values
and a definition for each.

It was a Google docs spreadsheet but I had to convert it into a Wiki
page for Richard since some of the longer answers blew up the online
viewing of that file.  For those longer answers, it could not be
displayed in a browser.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member