[Owasp-board] FW: OWASP at BSIDESQ

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Dec 16 15:01:29 UTC 2010

I agree it was a case of misperception and the question not being asked
properly.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

Cc: OWASP Foundation Board List; alison.shrader at owasp.org

Agree. The farthest we go is to lend our name. I do not Think we are in a
position to financially support this.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security