[Owasp-board] 74k End of Year Budget/Accounting

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 15 00:12:38 UTC 2010

I think this is a great idea, since it is a way to force the chapters to
look at their budgets and figure out what to do with it.

In terms of where the money would be allocated, I would propose that it is
used to fund the other OWASP leaders that need sponsorship:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee#Confirmed_Summit_Attendees:_Seeking_Funds.2FSponsorship

<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee#Confirmed_Summit_Attendees:_Seeking_Funds.2FSponsorship>One
thing we have to make sure is that we get the wording right on this email
(to make it as gentle as possible on the chapter leaders), and as Tom
mentioned (on Skype to me earlier today) we need to follow-up directly with
the chapter leaders to make sure they got the message (I think Alison should
do this since this is a financial matter and it is good for her to have a
direct relationship with the chapter leaders)

Dinis Cruz