[Owasp-board] FW: [Global_conference_committee] Conference/Chapter Revenue Splitting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 13 14:47:50 UTC 2010

Making sure the board is aware of this thread since I'm sure it will come up
for vote SOON.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org <https://www.appsecdc.org/>

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org

OWASP Global Conferences Committee Chair - http://is.gd/5MTvF
OWASP DC Chapter Co-Chair - http://is.gd/5MTwu
AppSec DC Organizer - https://www.appsecdc.org

--

Tin Zaw, CISSP, CSSLP
Chapter Leader and President, OWASP Los Angeles Chapter