[Owasp-board] (Christian representing OWASP) Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] Fwd: AusCERT2011

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Dec 13 14:34:55 UTC 2010

Yes, I was going to reply (as previously discussed) but based on the
September meeting it is documented:

10. Christian Heinrich inquiry completed and Christian has been suspended
from OWASP Foundation project/chapter leadership for 6 months unril March
8th 2011. We encourage his positive participation in chapters and projects
consistent with our culture and principles of conduct. Specifically, no
accusations towards other members of our community will be tolerated.

I didn't see any violation of this statement in his note and I have no other
documentation to refer to.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

From: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Date: 12 December 2010 06:39
Subject: [Global_conference_committee] Fwd: AusCERT2011
To: Global_industry_committee <Global_industry_committee at lists.owasp.org>,
global_conference_committee <global_conference_committee at lists.owasp.org>

GIC, GCC,

I assume that that there is no issue with the offer from AusCERT below
based on our prior discussion for AusCERT 2010 i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/global_industry_committee/2010-April/threa
d.html

Justin Derry has confirmed that he can chair the BoF (he is based on
the Gold Coast, QLD) and I will also ask Anne Luk (Brisbane, QLD
Chapter Leader) to assist.

I have made contact with Steven van der Baan regarding the OWASP CTF.

If you are interested in presenting in Australia then AusCERT will
cover the cost of flights and hotel - their CFP is available from
http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2011/CFP.html