[Owasp-board] (Christian representing OWASP) Fwd: [Global_conference_committee] Fwd: AusCERT2011

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Dec 12 08:48:05 UTC 2010

I don't want to be picky here, but from the email below it looks like
Christian is still actively representing OWASP

Dinis Cruz

From: Claire Groves
Date: Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 12:58 PM
Subject: RE: OWASP Discount for AusCERT2011
To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>, Claire Groves
Cc: Jackie Lack

Hello Christian,

Yes, I will allow OWASP members to register for AusCERT2011 at the 4
plus member rate, providing there are at least 4 of you, of course!!

We're looking forward to another great conference, and it will be
great to see OWASP there.

Regards
Claire