[Owasp-board] Fwd: Re: [Global_membership_committee] Honorary Memberships - Vote Scheduled for 12/21 @ Membership Meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 19:30:21 UTC 2010

Doh! Sent from the wrong account.  Forwarded to get this on the board list:

I'll also support what Michael has said below.

Come on, $50 USD, really.  My _local_ ISSA dues are $150 and the funny
thing is I get 3 times more value for my $50 to OWASP then I do the $150
to ISSA.  If ISSA was the baseline, I should be paying OWASP $450.

What I've done is to buy OWASP and myself a present on my birthday every
year - my $50 membership.  Picking my birthday makes it hard for me to
forget.

Considering the professional and personal value I get from OWASP, $50
dollars is a steal.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member