[Owasp-board] [Global_membership_committee] Honorary Memberships - Vote Scheduled for 12/21 @ Membership Meeting

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 18:32:50 UTC 2010

I support this for the professional association Michael as written.

This is the current list:  http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6IFyntQTi7sxa2Xjx191BA

Something as simple as you must also be a member to be a board member, global committee member, project leader, chapter leader etc.. should also be required IMHO we have our own internal ecosystem.