[Owasp-board] Connections Committee delegates to the Summit

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 14:54:58 UTC 2010

Lorna,

For the connections committee there are only two members standing:

Justin Clarke and Jim Manico.

Justin is already attending due to his work on the summit committee I
believe.

Jim Manico has not been active on this committee but hugely active in OWASP
otherwise so I have already offered him a slot, but he doesn't know if he
can attend. He will let me / us know.

And that's it for the Connections Committee. Robert Hansen has not been
active on that committee.

-Dave