[Owasp-board] IBWAS'10 - Organization

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Dec 9 20:47:06 UTC 2010

The expenses for speakers/trainers is, generally, not reimbursed for conferences.  The exception is if the conference budget can accommodate the expense.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8
_________________________________

2010/12/6 Carlos Serrão <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>

Vicente,

I'll forward this question to Paulo and Sandra, since we have not considered this cost...

Best regards,

On 2010/12/06, at 14:36, Vicente Aguilera wrote:

Hi Carlos,

I suppose that my travel expenses (flight) + accommodation (hotel), are covered by the organization, right?

-- Vicente

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Vicente Aguilera <vicente.aguilera at owasp.org> wrote:

Hi Carlos,

How are you?

You have received the copies of the "RedSeguridad" magazine?

The event begins next week. The 16 is for training and the 17 is for the conferences . When will be the opening official inaugural, 16 or 17? Who will be part of this opening ceremony?

Do you know the number of attendees who go to the event?

Do you have assistants at the University? I guess it would be better than I was there on Wednesday afternoon to assist in the preparation of the event, right?

Best regards,
--
vicente.aguilera at owasp.org
Homepage: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain
PGP: 0xD21C1EF8 - D1F0 E0B5 2ACC B4B5 57CD  C427 58B7 CF0D D21C 1EF8

--

Carlos Serrão

ISCTE-IUL/ISTA/DCTI | ADETTI-IUL/NetMuST | PT.OWASP