[Owasp-board] Fwd: GPC Membership

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 8 22:24:26 UTC 2010

Not wanting to pick on the guys that are complaining BUT,

Yiannis is another case of an OWASP whose comments need to be read with a
pinch of salt. I've worked with him before and he is also a complex
character that sometimes goes off is massive tangets (he is also known for
making a good point in a completely weird and off-putting matter)

My point here is that there are a number of OWASP leaders that, if they
raised their voices and complained heavily about a certain part of OWASP,  I
would really pay attention and really focus my energy in addressing it
(these guys are not in that group)

Dinis Cruz