[Owasp-board] Fwd: GPC Membership

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Dec 8 20:58:05 UTC 2010

Below is heartbeat from formerly active GPC member - please read twice.

Jason might be best here if you directly communicate with Leo (leo.cavallari at owasp.org) and put new batteries in place to recapture volunteer energy.  I always say cheaper and faster to help a existing customer then to find a new one...

Begin forwarded message: