[Owasp-board] Letter for Lucas

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Dec 6 06:09:51 UTC 2010

Please do not ever send out a letter with my signature that I didn't
actually create and sign.  I take this very seriously and consider it a
breach of the trust that I've put in the OWASP Foundation.  To be clear, I
do not authorize anyone to use my signature for any reason.

Thanks,

--Jeff

Jeff Williams, Chair

The OWASP Foundation

work: 410-707-1487

From: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
Date: 3 December 2010 18:54
Subject: RE: Letter for Lucas
To: Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org>
Cc: Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>, dinis cruz
<dinis.cruz at owasp.org>, Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>

My only comment might be the professionalism of "letterhead" vs Logo.  I've
attached a pdf on letterhead.

What do you think?  I have my opinions on this but defer to the group for a
final decision.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org <http://www.owasp.org/>

From: Lucas Ferreira <lucas.ferreira at owasp.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Your payment and the summit
To: Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>

Hello Jason,

On another hand, I have to insist on the Summit conversation we had
earlier: I need an invitation ASAP to initiate the process here at
work to be authorized to go to the Summit. The invitation need to say
nothing about my participation being paid or not by OWASP. With this
invitation, I may ask for permission to go. I need to to this early
because the legislature is set to change at the end of the year and
people will be busy receiving the new representatives. Can you help me
or point me to the person I should talk to?

Thanks,

Lucas

--
Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum.