[Owasp-board] Membership - Locations

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Sat Dec 4 13:44:23 UTC 2010

The time line using the member election process we did last time would be Nov 2011 as was done with Matt and Eoin.  The announcement of candidates from the pre-req global committees can be September. (As we did last time).

So Summit is to square away business, committees etc and clarify this governance item.

I suspect it will be a uncontested process but needed for transparency.

Sent from my BlackBerry