[Owasp-board] Fwd: MOVE OF OWASP.ORG

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Dec 2 17:09:19 UTC 2010

FYI:  We have a couple of quotes as well as Rackspace's offer of free
hosting for corporate membership + 'hosted by Rackspace' on the wiki.

I have a meeting being scheduled sometime next week with Rackspace to
finalize their offer and talk to them about what OWASP can offer them
generally - they have lots of developers working there.

Additionally, we have nyi.net and hosting.com's proposals.

I'll make sure I have everything gathered up and documented for the
board meeting.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member