[Owasp-board] Fw: would OWASP like to sponsor...

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Dec 1 01:26:23 UTC 2010

Well Tom's latest email on this thread mentioned that he changed this vote,
so I believe he is now at a YES state.

Also I think that part of Eoin's NO vote was based on the (wrong) assumption
from Tom that it would cost OWASP 20k USD to do this. Eoin, given the
latests emails on this thread, are you still against it?

Dinis Cruz