[Owasp-board] Fw: would OWASP like to sponsor...

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Dec 1 01:16:15 UTC 2010

If you noticed, Dinis already directly replied to Jeremiah with a yes.

So, we need to discuss this apparently and define what our 'yes' means,
since there are two no votes already.

I'm also not too keen on providing a broad benefit to ALL of the top 10
people, but I think we could certainly offer the 'winner' a pass. In fact,
we should invite him and maybe some of the others on the list to come talk
about these new attack techniques. And then they would get free passes to
the event anyway as speakers.

Thoughts?

-Dave

From: Jeremiah Grossman