[Owasp-board] Meeting time in App Sec US for the Board

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 31 15:02:21 UTC 2010

"...at the hotel lounge/bar..."!!!!

Seriously!!

what about at the Swimming pool?

hey there is probably a Strip-Club around there, why don't we go there! (we
might just as well do it in style!).

Kate,  I'm sure the hotel has a meeting room we can use, can you book one?
Also just double check that we will be able to dial in the two remote board
members (Eoin and Seba).

I don't think that two hours is going to be enough, there are lots of issues
to cover.

Dinis