[Owasp-board] Google Hacking Inquiry

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Aug 31 12:44:18 UTC 2010

Christian, why do you think that everyone is against you? I am sure if we had a beer you would see that I am the BIGGEST cheerleader for a professional community governed by basic ethics and principals

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/About_OWASP

We all look forward to your next project to show the world your abilities. There are over 100 owasp projects as you know.