[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] [GPC] Predefined slots for OWASP Projects at OWASP Conferences

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 18:20:36 UTC 2010

Ah. OK. Nevermind then.

-----Original Message-----
From: lucas.ferreira at gmail.com [mailto:lucas.ferreira at gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Lucas Ferreira
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 12:12 PM
To: Dave Wichers
Cc: Mark Bristow; OWASP Foundation Board List;
global_conference_committee at lists.owasp.org; organizers at appsecdc.org;
global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Global_conference_committee] [GPC] Predefined slots for OWASP
Projects at OWASP Conferences

Dave,

I think we are discussing two different things in parallel: reserved
slots in training and reserved speaker slots. My email below was about
reserving slots for OWASP leaders to be speakers in OWASP events.

Regards,

Lucas

<global_conference_committee at lists.owasp.org><global_conference_committee at li

--