[Owasp-board] 2011 Summit

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 18:03:17 UTC 2010

Sorry everyone, this came off wrong.  I didn't mean to imply anything about
this particular proposal - just thought there was more to it.  I totally
support moving the summit out to 2011.

After looking at the wiki page, I do wonder whether about the $100K from
sponsors is realistic.

--Jeff

--

Eoin Keary