[Owasp-board] (VOTE REQUIRED) Re: 2011 Summit

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 16:32:46 UTC 2010

As per my recent email, the most up-to-date information on the Summit is at
http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Summit_2011 (and is very similar to the
two emails that were sent to the OWASP Board on the 19th of August)

So at the moment we have 3 YES (Me, Eoin and Seba) with one 'YES Pending'
(from Jeff), can the others vote please!

Jeff, I don't understand from your answer if (in addition to the information
in http://www.owasp.org/index.php?title=Summit_2011) you still need the
Summit Team to create a briefing document that *"...lay out the business
case for owasp to do it and detail why it doesn't violate our
principles...".* Please advise

Dinis Cruz