[Owasp-board] [Global_conference_committee] [GPC] Predefined slots for OWASP Projects at OWASP Conferences

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 16:11:44 UTC 2010

I believe Ryan Barnett, the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set Project lead,
being carbon copied, might be interested. He has been pushing his project
hard up the ladder with successive releases and just recently informed us
about his availability to be present in the DC conference.

I also think we could invite the projects leaders with projects recently
assessed or under assessment - see please the last six lines of this
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Reviewers_Database#tab=Past_Rev
iews.2FReviewers table.

In addition, if financial assistance ultimately becomes an issue, maybe we
can use the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move#OWASP_On_the_Move_Rules:

Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,