[Owasp-board] 2011 Summit

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 14:23:13 UTC 2010

I was just referring to Kate's message implying you would provide details.  I don't like voting yes on something before getting the 'briefing'

In general if anyone wants the board to make a decision then they have to lay out the business case for owasp to do it and detail why it doesn't violate our principles.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security
work: 410-707-1487