[Owasp-board] [GPC] Predefined slots for OWASP Projects at OWASP Conferences

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 12:49:01 UTC 2010

YES - this needs to be part of the X annual conference planning activities of OWASP Conferences. The CFP should not be pushed aside as it still needs to account for the speakers availability, abstract, slides and  perhaps more than 1 person can talk about 02 as example etc..

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

Sent from my mobile device, call me for more information 973-506-9303 about this email.