[Owasp-board] 2011 Summit

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 12:40:07 UTC 2010

No problem on this expense.
I'd like some visibility on what has been done re the summit to date.

I'd also like to suggest a board meeting in person in 2010 in order to
review and look forward in terms of

   - governance,
   - leaders,
   - inquiries,
   - our strategic plans
   - projects which may assist in achieving our goals

We could lock ourselves in a room and brainstorm even if it is to define the
direction and relevance of OWASP.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary