[Owasp-board] Mozilla @ App Sec 2010

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 30 09:56:51 UTC 2010

Hi Chris and Michael (from Mozilla Foundation)

Moving forward on this thread, the time has come to see if we can get some
'official' time while we are all there to discuss the best way to work
together?

We have started to map out the OWASP leaders that are going to be there (see
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_US_2010,_CA/Attending_Owasp_Leaders)
and I would like to see if we can perform a similar action for the
participants from Mozilla (I can see from the scheadule that at least
Michael Coates is going to be
there<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_US_2010,_CA#tab=September_10th>
)

The minimum we should aim to is to have a meeting together, but since there
is going to be quite a lot of Application Security (and maybe even other
browsers) mind-share in one location, I think we could take this oportunity
to really get some work done.

I've CCed the OWASP Connections Committee which is helping to cordinate
these 'community/connections' events, and the owasp Board (in a preemptive
strike in the case we need some budget to make this happen (for example to
rent a meeting room or to buy beers :)  )

Let me know how we can help

Dinis Cruz