[Owasp-board] Fwd: Google Hacking Inquiry

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 29 06:52:53 UTC 2010

FYI, now Christian is questioning GPC's legitimacy to question his project

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
*Date:* 29 August 2010 04:05:28 GMT+01:00
*To:* bradcausey at owasp.org
*Cc:* Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>, dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>,  Tom
Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Re: Google Hacking Inquiry*

Brad,

Can you please send me some examples of this common practice?

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM, Brad Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org> wrote:

I said OWASP Leaders. The board is included in this.

Hope that helps.

-Brad Causey

CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org

--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

--

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Christian Heinrich

<christian.heinrich at owasp.org> wrote:

Brad,

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:57 AM, Brad Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org> wrote:

Your project was brought into question because your wiki page, the

primary

source of project information, was empty. It is common practice for

OWASP

leaders to contact project leaders when their project has come into

question.

Had you filled out the wiki when you created the project, as is

customary,

this issue would have likely not been raised. I can certainly see why

anyone

would complain, if you are listing your work on the OWASP Google Hacking

project on your linked-in page, but there is no such project data on the

official OWASP Wiki. See how that could be a problem?

Can you please provide some examples when the OWASP Board has

contacted OWASP Project Leaders for incomplete wiki pages?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh