[Owasp-board] Fwd: P&L for OWASP

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Aug 28 22:37:09 UTC 2010

According to Alison, than number is a bit lower, since there was a number of
expenses that were missing when she created those Pdfs. I believe that
number is now at 80k ish.

But, even so, 80k is an impressive profit number for the EU conference.

For reference last year the total income from Poland was 88k with 62k
expenses and 26k profit

And I believe that that amount is not counting with the direct OWASP
corporate memberships that John W told me could be directly traced to that
conference

Dinis Cruz