[Owasp-board] Fw: Possible Help on leads for AppSecDC

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Aug 27 20:08:48 UTC 2010

Fyi - I think we all should review this and play a active role in the end result.  Item for the next board meeting as this is not only a committee issue but a board issue to ensure is part of the operational plan.

Btw I support appsec dc as a annual owasp event. I was very impressed with the independent vendor agnostic approach of the team last year.

Sent from my mobile device, call me for more information 973-506-9303 about this email.