[Owasp-board] [Owasp-guide] - Grant

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Aug 26 17:14:51 UTC 2010

Hello Eoin,

As you already know but just to formalize, I inform that OWASP Board + GPC
have decided to support the Code Review’s next phase by making available a
grant of 5,000 dollars.

In accordance with what had been previously defined when we first built the
un-launched SoC09 frame, “these expenses include things like marketing our
best projects, printing promotional samples of our best OWASP documents,
graphic design, travel expenses to hold mini-summits, etc.”

To clarify, in a nutshell, the grant can be used to pay for any project's
development related expense with the exception of the project leader's and
the project contributors' time.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Season_of_Code_2009

Also, I have created an excel file so as to we can keep track of the
expenses made. Please keep it updated and give me a heads-up whenever you
need a reimbursement.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An4Puwz7EA41dGE3TXZWWnlEcFVUOExVTUp
6cmlIMVE
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0An4Puwz7EA41dGE3TXZWWnlEcFVUOExVTU
p6cmlIMVE&hl=en&authkey=CKG24q8N#gid=0> &hl=en&authkey=CKG24q8N#gid=0

I wish you good work. Please do not hesitate and contact me whenever you
think I can be of any assistance.

Many thanks, best regards,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager