[Owasp-board] Fwd: Samy's OWASP World Tour 2010

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Aug 25 21:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the decent response.
I do not think its an unreasonable question to ask if we are funding such
things and if so, why?
Unless OWASP has a money tree in Virginia I believe such questions are
important.

I see the merit such tours and think its a great idea.

I hope we can also figure out where to channel funds via the OWASP Security
Survey I am developing with the GIC/David Campbell in order to make us more
industry relevant.

Board, when are we having the next meeting? Have we fixed a date? Is anyone
going to Brucon (Belgium) apart from Seba and myself?

Where are we with the summit activities ideas etc. Should we have a "board
lock-in" instead to kick about ideas, direction on a grand scale (1-3 years)
rather than an operational one?

slan, le gra,

-ek