[Owasp-board] Fwd: Samy's OWASP World Tour 2010

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Aug 25 20:48:34 UTC 2010

For background information on who is going to pay for what, the number of
stops in this tour and who is organising it, please read the thread below

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Samy Kamkar <samy at samy.pl>
*Date:* 25 August 2010 17:26:46 GMT+01:00
*To:* Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org>
*Cc:* Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>, dinis cruz <
dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *Re: Samy's OWASP World Tour 2010*

Hey Lorna!

Today I'm going in for an expedited passport, assuming they don't scoff at
my questionable background and offensive nationality. :)

I'm also trying to plan some of the things I'll do while out there and
people to meet with. Do you have any dates/locations that you know of that
are somewhat planned so I can start planning around that?

Thanks again