[Owasp-board] Which OWASP leaders would you charge 500USD (of the full price of training)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 24 00:36:01 UTC 2010

"...Get a bunch of passionate OWASPers in a room and tons of good will
happen...."

Yap, and the more preparation work we do the better (see PT Summit). It also
helps if you have a number of OWASP leaders already going to the conference
(which is what I was trying to do)

The problem with that idea is that you need a budget to make it happen.

>From my point of view, that's the kind of 'half-baked' ideas that until
there is some tradition and real understanding of its scope,  we should just
allocate an initial budget and see if it works. But hey, why decide
something in a couple emails (on top of an initial idea/plan), when we can
spend hours arguing and sucking the energy of the guy who is trying to pull
it off (sorry for the sarcasm).

So Matt, just to be clear, if you can come up with a plan to organize your
first 'Leader Sprints' at Irvine (or DC) for 5,000 USD to 10,000 USD, you
have my YES vote (as long as you are organizing that event I'm confortable
with supporting it)

Dinis Cruz