[Owasp-board] Which OWASP leaders would you charge 500USD (of the full price of training)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 24 00:23:21 UTC 2010

Absolutely but we first have to get the OWASP leaders there.

During the OWASP/O2 tour I just completed last week I gathered a large
number of notes and ideas about how OWASP works and how to get things done
at OWASP, and this would be one of the things we should teach at this calls
(I still need to write up my notes and debrief about what happened and the
multiple conversations I had with the leaders I meet)

Some MediaWiki training would also do wonders for our leaders

Dinis