[Owasp-board] Which OWASP leaders would you charge 500USD (of the full price of training)

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Aug 23 22:57:21 UTC 2010

I'd like to return to  my idea about Committee Sprints at conferences -
maybe we just need to make them "Leader Sprints".

Why not spend the money for some food and drinks plus a meeting space
and get the leaders to the conference 1 day early?  Get a bunch of
passionate OWASPers in a room and tons of good will happen.

These are the ideas I'd like to see the board discuss and help establish
as seed projects.

Let the discussion continue...

And put your favorite bits on the Agenda for App Sec US in CA!!!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member