[Owasp-board] Which OWASP leaders would you charge 500USD (of thefull price of training)

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 23 19:46:56 UTC 2010

I agree 100% Tom that we need "...a true cost model for chapter
leaders/project leaders (members) and a value to labor/effort etc..." , in
fact that is what I'm trying to create here

But you didn't answer the question I asked :)

Which ones would you charge TODAY to attend an training course at an OWASP
conference?

Dinis Cruz