[Owasp-board] Fwd: free passes for training at conferences and 2010 summit

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Aug 23 16:39:26 UTC 2010

well, I would argue that my latest actions and ideas fit squarely with
OWASP's mission and what we are trying to do here.

And I'm the first one to agree that we need to have a plan and to run OWASP
more and more professionally (which of course needs to be balanced with the
need to keep a healthy community and have motivated leaders). And remember
that OWASP is still a very young organization with only a small number
of established processes and workflows.

The key problem with owasp is inaction  (i.e. lack of action). Basically
when nobody is (or feels empowered) to do something, guess what happens:
NOTHING (or very little)

Dinis Cruz