[Owasp-board] FW: Tix to Irvine

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 22 21:11:11 UTC 2010

Kate, on this specific case, if we are talking about a cost of less than
$500 dollars (which i believe it is) then please use my 'board account' to
cover it. I want to present the case for doing this across the board, but we
shouldn't let Tony wait for that.

I don't think the trainer should be involved at this stage since that was
not part of his original agreement.

Dinis

On 20 Aug 2010, at 22:01, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

Board, can we vote on this?  Perhaps this is an exception to be made pending
a universal decision?

I will go to the trainer and see if he will comp Tony’s class, but in case
he will not, we will be paying him.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403