[Owasp-board] FW: Tix to Irvine
dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 22 21:11:11 UTC 2010
Kate, on this specific case, if we are talking about a cost of less than
$500 dollars (which i believe it is) then please use my 'board account' to
cover it. I want to present the case for doing this across the board, but we
shouldn't let Tony wait for that.
I don't think the trainer should be involved at this stage since that was
not part of his original agreement.
On 20 Aug 2010, at 22:01, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:
Board, can we vote on this? Perhaps this is an exception to be made pending
a universal decision?
I will go to the trainer and see if he will comp Tony’s class, but in case
he will not, we will be paying him.
*From:* Tony UV [mailto:tonyuv at owasp.org]
*Sent:* Friday, August 20, 2010 1:05 AM
*To:* 'Kate Hartmann'
*Subject:* Tix to Irvine
Just wanted to see if there was an official word on whether or not I can
attend the training since I need to finalize my travel for that week.
Thanks so much for checking in to this and hope that it won’t be a problem.
Thanks for all your efforts on the org’s behalf.
Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC
Owasp-board mailing list
Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board