[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-Atlanta] Calling all ATL Developers - Free Con Entrance

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sun Aug 22 21:01:35 UTC 2010

Read the thread from the bottom up, then continue

.... Here is a good example of the power of empowering our leaders with a
little bit of seed money.

1K USD (which is the max budget I told Tony he could have on an 'developer')
will be a bargain if we can get a good case study and story from this (note
at how fast positive energy/focus was created and how many good actionable
'OWASP related' items are already in place)

I still have a couple emails to respond that will help to put this into
context, but I hope the email thread below is a good example of the power of
this type of community-driven activity.

Dinis

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Tony UV" <tonyuv at owasp.org>
*Date:* 21 August 2010 20:43:42 GMT+01:00
*To:* "'dinis cruz'" <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
*Cc:* "'Kate Hartmann'" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *FW: [Owasp-Atlanta] Calling all ATL Developers - Free Con
Entrance*

 Dinis,

Hope you are well. Found one developer from the ATL Federal Reserve who is
good candidate for Bring a Developer.  Many more inquiries have been made.
Just want to make sure this is all kosher before I over promise some of the
dev-heads that are writing.

Best,

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

*Chapter Lead*

*OWASP Atlanta*

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia

Howard Fore, howard.fore at hofo.com
"Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its
reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is
aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed." -
President Abraham Lincoln, Nov 21, 1864

 On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Tony UV <tonyuv at owasp.org> wrote:

Sounds like a deal.  As long as you attend all the sessions we’re looking
forward to having you be a part of this.

President Abraham Lincoln, Nov 21, 1864

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Tony UV <tonyuv at owasp.org> wrote:

Sounds good.  That means, travel, hotel and some food (I suppose) basically,
I have about 1K to spend on you so it may exclude food provisions. We also
obviously cover your entrance to the conference.

President Abraham Lincoln, Nov 21, 1864

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Tony UV <tonyuv at owasp.org> wrote:

Most just manager references will suffice.  Btw, what languages are you
currently developing today?

President Abraham Lincoln, Nov 21, 1864