[Owasp-board] Fwd: Google Hacking Inquiry

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 15:10:47 UTC 2010

I *sort of* liked the proposal that you can't use "OWASP" in the project
name until you reach level 2.   It's not perfect because I think we should
be as encouraging as possible to new projects, but something like that would
help.  Maybe a mandatory extra "beta" or something.

--Jeff

From: Brad Causey <bradcausey at owasp.org>
Date: 19 August 2010 15:32:30 GMT+01:00
To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Cc: Jason Li <jason.li at owasp.org>, dinis cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org>
Subject: Re: Google Hacking Inquiry

Christian,

Just so you know, the quality of your code is not in question as part of
this inquiry.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
--

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Christian Heinrich
<christian.heinrich at owasp.org> wrote:

Brad and Jason,

I have sent "Brad" a list of non threatening questions based on the
e-mail he sent to Dinis Cruz which started the inquiry.

The e-mail from "Steven" had nothing further as far as I can tell and
I had already addressed what was presented at RUXCON i.e.
https://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-australia/2008-November/000151.html

Can you please let me know if there is anything else I can do to
assist your efforts?