[Owasp-board] Fwd: free passes for training at conferences and 2010 summit

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 13:56:14 UTC 2010

Dinis won't be in CA, so you can leave the duct tape at home and use the
room in your luggage for clean socks or something.  :)

We need to try and meet earlier in CA as there is the "pre event" VIP
dinner.  I'm nailing down times during today's conf call with the CA guys.
If we don't wrap up before 9pm, we might not have the bar anymore.  We have
some upgrades in our hotel contract to suites, so I'm planning on just
having a closed room meeting at the hotel.  Should then be able to walk down
the street to the dinner.

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403