[Owasp-board] Fwd: free passes for training at conferences and 2010 summit

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Fri Aug 20 13:19:44 UTC 2010

I agree with Kate 100% on this one - lets take a step back and run
OWASP Foundation Inc., a 501(3)c as the business it really is to drive
the mission and reach the plan after the 2009 annual report  (ok so
maybe having a plan was a stretch.. but you can now see the elephant
in the room)

Looking forward to phone/skype calls BEFORE the OWASP CA and a 6-9 pm
meeting to help set this direction.. I will bring duck tape to tape
Dinis down